ActivHub RF50 Radio frequency 3D Emitter - Volfoni
Wireless synchronization of Volfoni 3D glasses
This device is particularly suitable for use in the field of virtual reality thanks to its omnidirectional signal without interference :
- Selectable RF channels (12 channels)
- Anti-interference multi-channel mode
- Transmission range: from 1 to 30 metres
- Works with EDGE RF / EDGE VR / ActivEyes Pro goggles
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
HFR compatible product
The Volfoni Activhub RF50 is a transmitter that provides wireless synchronisation of the glasses with a 3D display system (Projectors, 3D flat screens). Simple to use, it provides a radio frequency signal over a long range (up to 30m) and without interference. ActivHub RF50 supports IR (infrared), BNC, DLP-Link and VESA 3D signals which it converts into RF waves to synchronise ActivEyes or EDGE RF 3D glasses.
Ideal for installations in CAVEs with tracking cameras
Compatible 3D Systems
- 3D-Ready DLP-Link, SXRD, D-ILA, LCD projectors with infrared or DLP-Link synchronisation.
- 3D systems with VESA, BNC or Panasonic Jack 3 1/2" connector.
Compatible 3D Screens
- Plasma, 3DTV LCD, OLED with integrated infrared emitter (Attention: Full HD 3D RF and Bluetooth not compatible)
In the box
- (1) ActivHub RF50
- (1) VESA cable
- (1) BNC cable
- (1) USB cable
- (1) Operating instructions
You might also like