Universal VR Suitcase with Modular Compartments - GOVR (M)
Large modular rugged case for VR headsets
Protect your complete Virtual Reality headset and accessories with this fully customizable universal case :
- Modular : Kit of reinforced mobile partitions (2 large partitions + 9 small partitions + 6 straps)
- Protection : Base with foam and synthetic material offering maximum protection
- Universal : Configure your suitcase as you want
- Practical : Suitcase with wheels and telescopic handle. Depresurization valve for air transport
Suitcase sold only with modular partitions
Universal (All VR headsets)
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
Mobility & Durability
The GOVR (M) is a very rugged, waterproof case for safely storing and transporting your VR equipment. It offers custom foam compartments for a computer up to 17 ", all components of your equipment (cameras, joysticks, cables, etc ...) and additional accessories (such as a power strip 5).
Foam compartments are provided with the suitcase allowing you to organize as you wish with complete freedom the storage of your virtual reality system.
Thus, you can store in its entirety, the headset and folowwing components :
- HTC Vive Pro 2 & EYE & Vive Focus
- Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest & Oculus Go
- Windows Mixed Reality : Samsung Odyssey, Acer, HP...
- Playstation VR
The GOVR (M) Universal Suitcase offers features that measure up to the material to be protected :
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rating)
- Auto pressure relief valve
- Easy to open double throw latches
- Double Padlock Holes
- Load tested "Soft Grip" handle
- Universal (All VR headsets)
- 7,08 Kg
- Inside Dimensions
- 538 x 405 x 245mm
- Outside Dimensions
- 594 x 473 x 270mm
- Heavy duty
- Pressure Relief Valve
You can store in the modular carrying case :
- Two Vive Focus 3 with 4 controllers
- Two HTC Vive pro 2 with 4 controllers and 4 base stations
- Three Pico Neo 3 with 6 controllers.
The IP rating is a standard defined by the International Electrotechnical Commission's IEC 60529 standard.
The number 6 means that the transport case is fully protected against dust.
The number 7 means that the case is water resistant (up to 1 meter deep).
You might also like