Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (P3Q-00003)
Wireless link between your device & TV
Share what's on your tablet, laptop or virtual reality headset (Miracast-compatible) on an HDTV or monitor with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Stream movies, watch applications or display a presentation on a large screen - all wirelessly. Project your ideas and collaborate in real time by plugging the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter into a projector or conference room monitor.
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
See it all on the big screen
Share what's on your tablet, laptop, or VR headset (Miracast-compatible) or Microsoft Surface headset on an HDTV or monitor with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Broadcast movies, view photos or display a presentation on a large screen, all wirelessly.
Miracast Certified Wi-Fi Technology
The wireless display adapter uses Miracast CERTIFIED Wi-Fi technology, so you are not limited to certain applications or streaming content. You can display everything from your device on an HDTV or monitor.
Practical case study in virtual reality with the VIVE Focus Plus
Project the VIVE Focus plus screen onto an external device :
- Turn on your Miracast device (HDTV, monitor...)
- In the VIVE Focus Plus Quick Menu
- Select Settings > More Settings
- Under Wireless and Networks, select Broadcast (Project VR screen)
- Select the external device you want to connect.
Note: VIVE Focus Plus only supports projection on a Miracast device in the 5 GHz band.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Miracast®