aGlass DK II - VR Eye Tracking Module
The first Eye Movement Tracker for the HTC Vive Virtual Reality Headset: aGlass DKII (Version 2 Development Kit)
Compatibility : HTC Vive - HTC Vive Pro
- Full field of view (FOV) tracking
- Simultaneous Binocular Tracking
- High accuracy
- Low latency: accurate recovery of motion data
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 2:30 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
Full tracking of FOV
The motion capture of the eyes with the VR device is as wide as the eye rotation limit. The scope of the field of view is 110 degrees, which is applied to most virtual reality headsets on the market today.
The ocular precision is less than 0.5 °. By optimizing the algorithm and accumulating eyeball data, the accuracy of the aGlass device has improved.
The tracking speed is 120 ~ 380Hz and the latency is below 5ms. the real-time performance is excellent and will improve the realistic feeling of immersion in the application.
|Caldichoury on 2019-09-11 14:49:44|| |
Hello, is the aGlass II eye-tracker compatible with the NON-pro version of the HTC Vive? Thank you.
Yes, the aGlass DK II version is fully compatible with HTC Vive (1st generation) and HTC Vive Pro.