SteamVR Base Station 2.0
The HTC Vive 2.0 base station gives you even more immersive immersion in virtual reality while using the HTC Vive Pro headset and associated controllers :
- Each base station is independent
- Up to 4 base stations in the same room (10m x 10m)
- Compatibility with: VIVE Pro Headset - VIVE Controller (2018) - Vive Tracker (2018)
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
SteamVR 2.0 base station
Base stations send signals to headphones and controllers to capture your movements in space and virtual reality reproduction.
Playground up to 10 meters x 10 meters
The play area must respect a minimum area of 2m x 1.5m and be able to support the sitting / standing position. With 4 base stations, the maximum area is 10m x 10m.
Some tips for installing your cameras :
- Place your base stations diagonally at opposite corners of your play area.
- Ideal height at 2 meters from the ground minimum with an angle of 25 to 35 degrees (wall / ceiling / tripod / patella attachment)
- Attention to the brightness of your room, too much exposure to light negatively affects the performance of stations.
- HTC Vive Pro
HTC Vive Pro EYE
Valve Index VR
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
|Fabien on 2020-01-21 17:12:20|| |
Hello, I currently have a Vive Pro headset with 2 base stations 1.0. I would like to add a third station, is it possible with a 2.0 base station? Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunatly stations are not compatible eachothers. The SteamVR 2.0 base station has a different synchronization method than the 1.0 base station. Only use the same versions of the base stations in your play area to ensure that your system works properly.