SteamVR Base Station 2.0
The SteamVR 2.0 base station allows you to immerse yourself even more precisely in large spaces :
- Each base station is independent
- Up to 10m x 10m with (4) Base Stations and up to 5m x 5m with (2)
- Headsets Compatibility : VIVE Pro, VIVE PRO Eye, VIVE Cosmos Elite and Valve Index VR
- Accessories Compatibility : VIVE Cosmos External Tracking Faceplate
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secure (Credit Card, AMEX, iDEAL, Transfer, PayPal...)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
SteamVR 2.0 base station
Base stations send signals to headphones and joysticks to capture your movements in space and reproduce them in virtual reality.
Play area up to 10 meters x 10 meters
The playing area must be at least 2m x 1.5m and must be able to support the sitting/standing position. With 4 base stations, the maximum area is 10m x 10m or 100m².
Compatible with the following VR Headsets : VIVE PRO Series, VIVE PRO Eye, VIVE Cosmos Elite Series, Valve Index
Compatible with the following Accessories : VIVE Cosmos External Tracking Faceplate
Not compatible with the following Accessories : VIVE Controller (1.0), VIVE Tracker (1.0), VIVE Cosmos Controllers
A few tips for installing your cameras :
- Place your base stations diagonally at opposite corners of your play area.
- Ideal height at least 2 meters from the ground with an angle of 25 to 35 degrees (wall/ceiling mount/foot/headset).
- Pay attention to the brightness of your room, too much light exposure will negatively affect the performance of the stations.
In the box
- (1) SteamVR 2.0 base station
- (1) Power adapter (international compatibility)
- HTC Vive Cosmos Elite
HTC Vive Pro
HTC Vive Pro 2
HTC Vive Pro EYE
Valve Index VR
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
|Fabien on 2020-01-21 17:12:20|| |
Hello, I currently have a Vive Pro headset with 2 base stations 1.0. I would like to add a third station, is it possible with a 2.0 base station? Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunatly stations are not compatible eachothers. The SteamVR 2.0 base station has a different synchronization method than the 1.0 base station. Only use the same versions of the base stations in your play area to ensure that your system works properly.