Base station 2.0 HTC Vive Pro
The HTC Vive 2.0 base station gives you even more immersive immersion in virtual reality while using the HTC Vive Pro headset and associated controllers :
- Each base station is independent
- Up to 4 base stations in the same room (10m x 10m)
- Compatibility with: VIVE Pro Headset - VIVE Controller (2018) - Vive Tracker (2018)
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
SteamVR 2.0 base station
Base stations send signals to headphones and controllers to capture your movements in space and virtual reality reproduction.
Playground up to 10 meters x 10 meters
The play area must respect a minimum area of 2m x 1.5m and be able to support the sitting / standing position. With 4 base stations, the maximum area is 10m x 10m.
Some tips for installing your cameras :
- Place your base stations diagonally at opposite corners of your play area.
- Ideal height at 2 meters from the ground minimum with an angle of 25 to 35 degrees (wall / ceiling / tripod / patella attachment)
- Attention to the brightness of your room, too much exposure to light negatively affects the performance of stations.
- HTC Vive Pro
HTC Vive Pro EYE
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
|Fabien on 2020-01-21 17:12:20|| |
Hello, I currently have a Vive Pro headset with 2 base stations 1.0. I would like to add a third station, is it possible with a 2.0 base station? Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunatly stations are not compatible eachothers. The SteamVR 2.0 base station has a different synchronization method than the 1.0 base station. Only use the same versions of the base stations in your play area to ensure that your system works properly.