Cleaning & Disinfecting Wipes - Set of 40
Cleaning and disinfecting wipes (single-use) to be applied to the area to be cleaned: Hands and surfaces.
- Dispenser box of 40 wipes
- Cleaning and disinfecting wipes
- Bactericides - Virucides - Fungicides
- For surfaces and hands
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
Download the Manufacturer's Data Sheet and the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) in the "Attachments" tab.
Hygiene product for virtual reality
Instructions for use
- Remove the lid, remove the wipes from their packaging.
- Pull the first wipe through the dispensing opening in the lid.
- Replace the lid.
- Fold the cover down securely after use.
In the box
- (1) Dispenser box containing 40 wipes
- RONT Production
- Alkyl Chloride (C12-16)
Dimethyl benzylammonium (cas 68424-85-1)
Ethanol (cas 64-17- 5) : 2,93 % (m/m)
Less than 5% surfactants
Propanol-2-ol (cas 67-63-0) : 0,12 % (m/m)
Quaternary ammonium : 0,33 % (m/m)
- Biocidal active
- Biocide Product Type 1 and 2
- Dimensions of the wipes
- 11 x 9,3 cm
|Bastian Fröhlich on 2019-08-29 10:14:14|| |
Will these wipes affect the lenses of VR headsets in general and the Oculus Go in particular? Since the wipes contain alcohol do they damage the plastic lense or plastic lense coating of the Oculus Go?
The purpose of the wipe is to clean your foam first and not the plastic of the headset. However you can also clean plastic as it is not agressive for material as not aggressive for the skin (Tested under dermatological control).However, to clean the lenses, you have to use this specific Optical Cleaner Wipe