Cleaning your VR device
Since sweat and heat can build up quickly when using your virtual reality helmet, it is essential to keep your equipment clean and hygienic in all situations.
To disinfect PU foams in direct contact with your face, we recommend using disinfecting wipes. Contact with skin and hair occurs in the following areas:
- Front & Back Foam
- Lateral foams
- Cache strap or Strap
To keep the helmet clean, especially in professional use with sharing the helmet between different users, you can use disposable protective masks to avoid direct contact.
Instructions for use
- Remove the lid from the dispenser box and open the top of the bag (leave the towels in the bag).
- Pull the first cloth out of the middle of the roll and through the opening of the dispenser.
- Then replace the can cover. Always close the lid after removing the cloth.
- Carefully wipe the surface to be disinfected with a damp disinfectant wipe.
- Leave for at least 1 minute before rubbing dry.
- RONT Production
- Alkyl Chloride (C12-16)
Dimethyl benzylammonium (cas 68424-85-1)
Ethanol (cas 64-17- 5) : 2,93 % (m/m)
Less than 5% surfactants
Propanol-2-ol (cas 67-63-0) : 0,12 % (m/m)
Quaternary ammonium : 0,33 % (m/m)
- Biocidal active
- Biocide Product Type 1 and 2
- Dimensions of the wipes
- 20,1 x 13,1 cm
- (1) Dispenser box containing 100 wipes