VR Eye Tracking Module - PIMAX
Designed in cooperation with 7Invensun, the Pimax Eye Tracking module allows you to interact with eye movements :
- Gaze-based interaction
- Eye movement analysis (data to analyze behaviors...)
- Variable Rate Shading (VRS): Maximizing performance according to zoning
- USB-C powered via dedicated port in the headset
- Compatibility: All PIMAX models
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
It allows users to interact in the virtual environment through eye movement with a greater sense of immersion. Users can target and select different objects based on their fixation without having to move their head in VR social and game scenarios.
Eye Movement Analysis
Researchers can acquire data on users' eye movements via the entire analysis system to analyze their psychological states such as attention, excitement according to their eye movements. This application can provide technical support for UX research, psychological analysis, marketing and many other areas.
After adding eye movement tracking to RV helmet, it will bring great benefits in terms of performance economy, user interaction, game convenience and user demands, etc. With the development of technology, 7invensun's eye tracking is ready to create more possibilities in virtual reality!
Pimax x 7Invensun cooperation
Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
VRS works by varying the number of pixels that can be processed by a single pixel shading operation based on the user's eye movement data. VRS increases rendering performance by applying the full shading power of the GPU to detailed areas of the scene, and less power from the GPU to less detailed areas.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!