Pimax 5K Plus
The VR headset of Pimax Technology which revolutionizes Virtual Reality with an extra wide FOV (200°) and immersive resolution* :
- Stunning resolution 5120 x 1440 pixels (2*2560x1440)
- Field of view (FOV) close to our human vision of 200 °
- Maximum Compatibility : Supports thousands of games available on Steam and Oculus Home
- Compatible with Steam VR Lighthouse 1.0 and 2.0 tracking technology
*Pimax 5K Plus does not include controllers, base stations.
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 2:30 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
With two CLPL panels with a total resolution of 5120 x 1440 pixels, defects such as the "screen door effect" or the ghost are almost invisible.
More than 7.5 million pixels offering excellent color rendition and quality contrast.
A stunning immersion
Precise positioning in the space, clear images, an immersive precise sound, an extra wide field of vision, all to bring you an amazing experience in virtual reality.
Headset conception with light weight (470g) to stay long hours in the virtual world. The device has an ergonomic headband and comfortable foam for the face. The ample space of the VR device allows you to wear your prescription glasses.
The Pimax 5K + supports thousands of VR games available on Steam and Oculus Home platforms. Enjoy your movies and internet video content like never before.
Pimax headsets are compatible with Steam Tracking 1.0 and 2.0 systems. So you can use HTC Vive controllers and base stations.
Recommended PC Specs :
- OS : Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 et AMD equivalent
- CPU : Intel i5-4590 ou AMD FX8350 equivalent
- RAM : 8GO
- Video Output : USB 2.0/3.0, DisplayPort 1.4
- Oculus Home
Steam VR Lighthouse 1.0
Steam VR Lighthouse 2.0
- 2*2560x1440 pixels
- Refresh rate
- 120 Hz (Brainwarp Support)
- Screen type
- Dual CLPL (Customized low persistence liquid) Panel
- IPD Adjustment
- PC with Windows OS
- 3.5mm audio
DP 1.4 (DisplayPort)
- 470 g
- 28,1 x 10,8 x 13,6 cm
|fred on 2019-11-20 11:08:30|| |
is the headset sold alone ? how to start playing with ??
Pimax 5K Plus is supporting "seated" and "standing" VR games of SteamVR without any external gear (like base station or controllers).
By example : to play Assetto Corsa, you'll use Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad.
for VR "Roomscale" games such as Arizona Sunshine, you need to use two base station and two motion controllers (HTC Vive or VALVE) or others stuff that support STEAM Tracking System 1.0 & 2.0