Pico G2 4K
All-in-one VR headset - 4K resolution - 3 DoF
The Pico G2 4K is the high-performance G2 version, with a sleek design, maximum comfort and enhanced 4K resolution for a high-end experience with a sleek design all in one :
- Standalone (all-in-one) 3 DoF headset
- 4K LCD screen equipped with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 px
- Hygienic design : PU facial inserts for easy cleaning
- Hands-free controls : Easy "Watch" and "Choose" selection
- Kiosk mode : Dedicate the Pico G2 4K headset to a single application
Available for Businesses only
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
Virtual reality in 4K display
The best display currently available in a 3 DoF, the Pico G2 4K enhances G2's revolutionary design with increased clarity for video. Enjoy more detail and vivid colours when using the G2 4K.
The Pico G2 4K has been designed and engineered for specific companies and projects :
- Kiosk mode: Dedicate the headset to a single application for simple use cases and museography/scenography projects.
- Hands-free controls: Use the device without the joystick in "hands-free" mode with an easy selection tool "Watch" and "Choose" via the headset alone.
- Hygienic design: Easy to clean thanks to the imitation leather material of the face inserts.
Crystal clear visuals
Featuring a 4K LCD screen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, the Pico G2 4K offers the user the ultimate viewing experience. With a refresh rate of 75 Hz, image quality is clearer and brighter.
In the box
- (1) VR headset
- (1) Controller
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) User manual
- (2) Alkaline batteries
- (1) Cleaning cloth
- Pico Store
- 3840 x 2160
- 3 DoF
- Refresh rate
- 75 Hz
- Android 8.1
Pico SDK (Unreal/Unity)
- 835 Snapdragon
- 4 GB
- 64 GB
- Bluetooth 4.2
SD card slot
Wifi b/ g/ n/ ac (supports Miracast)
- 278 g
- USB 3.1 Type C
The capacity of the Lithium-ion battery is 3500 mAh. The battery life is approximately 3 hours but the usage time may vary depending on how power hungry your application is.
To add images, videos, music or documents to a micro SD card, follow these steps:
- The micro SD card must be formatted on the VR headset to allow file transfer with external devices.
- Insert the micro SD card into the VR headset.
- Go to "Settings" - "Storage" - "SD Card" then navigate to the desired content, then with the controller, press and hold the touchpad, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, choose "Move to" and finally select the "Download" folder.
The content will be moved from your SD card to the local hard drive of the VR headset.
You might also like