HP Reverb G2 (1N0T4AA)
Developed in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft, the second generation of Reverb is the new reference in the virtual reality market :
- New lenses designed by Valve for exceptional clarity
- Inside-Out Tracking with four cameras (WinMR technology)
- 2160 x 2160 pixel LCD screens per eye
- Extensive compatibility with SteamVR
- Suspended speakers for better sound quality
- 6 meter cable: PC/Headset connection
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secure (Credit Card, AMEX, iDEAL, Transfer, PayPal...)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
New VR reference
HP's third VR headset, the Reverb G2 raises the bar with exceptional visual and audio fidelity, redesigned ergonomics and a significantly improved motion-tracking system compared to the G1.
Visual and audio fidelity
Equipped with Valve's high-end Fresnel lenses and external (non-contact) headphones, the G2 offers very high resolution and immersive spatial sound. Thanks to the 2160 x 2160 pixel LCD panels per eye (reduced "Mura" effect), the colours and contrasts are very faithful.
Get optimal comfort with flexible material, increased cushion size and adjustable lenses (IPD) for different distances between eyes. Each player can personalise the experience to suit their individual body shape.
SteamVR and Windows compatibility
Compatible with SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality ecosystems, the G2 accesses the broadest VR content on the market. WinMR support allows for quick, easy and enhanced configuration.
Improved tracking system
The 4 integrated cameras offer 6 degrees of freedom without the need to install additional external cameras or peripherals. Tracking is significantly improved compared to the first generation.
New 6 meters cable
Connecting the headset to the PC, the 6-metre cable offers excellent freedom of movement.
In the box
- (1) HP Reverb G2 (headset only)
- (1) 6 meters cable
- (1) DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort adapter
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
- 2160 x 2160 pixels (per eye)
- Integrated Windows Mixed Reality Inside-Out-Tracking with 4 Cameras
- Refresh rate
- 90 Hz
- Screen type
- Dual LCD
- IPD Adjustment
- 550 g
Be the first to ask a question about this product!