HTC Vive Pro 2 (HMD) + BWS
PCVR headset, 5K resolution, 120° field of view, 120 Hz refresh rate
VIVE Pro 2 is an easy-to-deploy professional PC-VR system designed to enhance your virtual experiences with 5K resolution, balanced ergonomics, sub-millimeter tracking accuracy, and advanced accessories :
- Bring out the finest details with a combined resolution of 4896 x 2448
- A wide 120° field of view (FOV) expands the VR viewing experience. The angle aligns with your vision, allowing you to see more naturally
- Increase visual comfort in graphics-intensive applications with a 120 Hz refresh rate
- Included with VIVE Business Warranty & Services (BWS)
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
Take it to the next level with VIVE Pro 2
Upgrade your headset setup with the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning VIVE Pro series. Top-notch graphics and sound for compelling PC-VR. Useful, pragmatic ergonomics for smooth, comfortable immersion.
Visualise, share and explore ideas with exceptional clarity. Bring out the finest details in VR games. 5K resolution turns everything in VR into a visual feast.
120° Field of View
The wide 120° field of view (FOV) expands the visual experience of VR. The increased angle better aligns with the human eye, allowing you to see more naturally and comfortably. Don't wait any longer and expand your horizons!
Visual fluidity (120 Hz)
Fast, smooth, state-of-the-art VR graphics. Enjoy exceptional visual fluidity with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Enjoy graphics-intensive applications and games the way the creators intended.
Industry-leading balanced and adjustable construction. A comfortable fit for VR sessions of any length and purpose. Fits a wide range of head sizes and vision types, even glasses. Easily find optimal visual comfort and minimize eye strain with easy and convenient IPD (Interpupillary Distance) adjustment.
In the box
- (1) VIVE Pro 2 headset
- (1) All-in-one cable
- (1) Link box
- (1) Mini DP to DP Adapter
- (1) AC adapter
- (1) Lens cleaning cloth
- (1) Lens protection cover
- (1) Ear caps
- (1) DP cable
- (1) USB 3.0 cable
- (1) Documentations
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- MPN (Manufacturer Product Number)
- 2448 x 2448 pixels (per eye)
- Support for SteamVR™ BS1.0 and BS2.0
- Refresh rate
- 90 Hz
- Screen type
- Dual LCD
- IPD Adjustment
USB-C port (for peripherals)
The headset has an HD resolution of 4896 x 2448 pixels and uses video compression technology called "DSC" (Display Stream Compression) to transmit this large stream to the DisplayPort cable. DSC compression is automatic and does not affect picture quality.
In order to exploit the full display resolution of your device, please ensure the following:
- Your graphics card supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) Requirements here: https://www.vive.com/fr/support/vive-pro2/category_howto/system-requirements.html
- You are using the Link Box (2.0) and the VIVE Pro headset cable (2.0)
No. The new version has a much higher resolution screen than the older models (VIVE Pro). Therefore the Link Box and cable for VIVE Pro 2 are upgraded to version 2.0 with different features.
You might also like