HTC Vive Pro 2 (Full Kit) - Business Edition
Full Kit, 5K resolution, 120° FOV, 120 Hz refresh rate
Full Kit, 5K resolution, 120° FOV, 120 Hz refresh rateUnleash the immersive power of virtual reality with high-end graphics and room-scale laser motion tracking :
- Stunning 5K resolution offering 2448 x 2448 pixels per eye
- Coupled with a 120Hz refresh rate for super smooth animations
- 120-degree field of view with dual stacked lens design
- Complete kit with 2 controllers and 2 base stations
Business Warranty and Services (BWS) :
- Authorized use for commercial purposes
- 2-year commercial warranty
- Express Returns and Repairs
- Support with 1 business day response
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
Passez au VIVE Pro 2 Full Kit
Easy-to-deploy PC-connected wired virtual reality headset designed to enhance your immersive experiences with high visual fidelity (5K), hours of comfort, scalable tracking area (up to 100m² with four SteamVR 2.0 base stations).
View in 5K
Visualise, share and explore ideas with exceptional image quality. Bring out the finest details in VR games. 5K resolution turns everything in Virtual Reality into an almost real experience.
Wide Field of View
The 120° wide field of view (FOV) expands the visual immersion of VR. The increased angle aligns better with the eyes, allowing you to see more naturally and comfortably. Don't wait any longer and discover new dimensions !
Smooth graphic experience
Fast, fluid, quintessential VR graphics. Enjoy exceptional visual fluidity with a 120 Hz refresh rate. Enjoy graphics-intensive applications and games the way developers intended.
Industry-leading balanced and adjustable construction. A comfortable fit for VR sessions of any length and purpose. Fits a wide range of head sizes and vision types, even eyeglass wearers.
Easily find optimal visual comfort and minimize eye strain with easy and convenient IPD (Interpupillary Distance) adjustment.
In the box
- (1) VIVE Pro 2 headset
- (1) All-in-one cable
- (2) Earphone hole cap
- (1) Link box (2.0)
- (1) USB 3.0 cable
- (1) DisplayPort cable
- (1) Mini DP to DP Adapter
- (1) Link box power adapter
- (2) Controller (2018) with lanyard
- (2) Micro-USB cable
- (2) Power adapter
- (2) Base station 2.0
- (2) Base station power adapter
- Mounting kit
- Cleaning cloth
- Documentation (QSG / Safety Guide / Warranty / IPD Guide / Wall Mount Installation Guide / VIVE Logo Sticker)
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
- 2448 x 2448 pixels (per eye)
- Support for SteamVR™ BS1.0 and BS2.0
- Refresh rate
- 90 Hz
- Screen type
- Dual LCD
- IPD Adjustment
USB-C port (for peripherals)
Many development software, computer aided design, video game engine offer frequent updates for the VR/AR ecosystem and hardware. So make the most of the potential of your software such as: Unity Software, Unreal Engine, Autodesk, Mindesk, VRED and many others.
If you need to be accompanied by a service provider for the creation of your content and applications, HTC Vive offers a program that brings together all independent software publishers (ISV partners), find the list of ISV partners.
You might also like