Insight Laser 8K - Digital Projection
First Tri-DLP laser light source projector with 8K (7680 x 4320) resolution in the world. 8K and 25,000 lumens laser illumination for an ultimate visual experience:
- Resolution 8K (7680 x 4320)
- 25,000 ANSI Lumens
- 20,000: 1 Dynamic Contrast
- MultiAxis 360 ° orientation
- ColorMAX Technology
- Delivery at your Door / Pickup Point
- 100% Secured Payments (CB - PayPal - Bank Transfer)
- Order before 4:00 pm for same-day shipping (Local Time : France)
An ultimate 8K visual experience
Our flagship video projector is in an elite class of its own in terms of performance. Providing ultra-high resolution of 7680 X 4320 pixels through 25,000 lumens solid state phosphor laser illumination, the INSIGHT Laser 8K laser is the ultimate solution for medical, scientific, immersive and large-scale applications. In addition to resolution and light performance, the INSIGHT Laser 8K uses DLP technology incorporating 3 x 1.38 "DarkChip ™ DMD ™ and DP ColorMax ™ technology to ensure excellent color accuracy and black levels. tiled or mixed applications.
With simulation and visualization projects requiring unparalleled detail for the most elitist entertainment venues that demand an immersive experience across large scale images, the INSIGHT Laser 8K laser provides a new benchmark for performance.
Replacement of the lamp is never necessary because of the INSIGHT LASER 8K solid state laser lighting system. By eliminating regular lamp replacement cycles, system operation is never interrupted and thanks to its filter-free design, long-term maintenance costs are virtually nil. This key advantage allows the INSIGHT LASER 8K system to have a much lower cost of ownership over the lifetime of the projector. As proof, the warranty also covers the light source for the same term as any other component of the projector.
Other key benefits of laser lighting :
- Mixing multiple projectors is simplified because laser projectors are perfectly compatible with color and brightness
- Predictable and stable brightness allows close long-term monitoring of corresponding systems
- DP ColorMax ™ ensures accurate color matching so that color drift is never a maintenance issue
- DP's MultiAxis orientation capability and optional lenses offer design flexibility even in the tightest installation conditions
- Digital Projection
- 8K (7680 x 4320)
- 25 000
- Contrast ratio
- 20 000 : 1
Be the first to ask a question about this product!