Suspension and Cable Management for Ceiling Mounted VR Headsets (Pulley)
Grommet and cable management system
Retractable pulley system with 360° rotation for efficient cable management when playing with your wired virtual reality headset :
- Enjoy your game without being tangled or hindered by the cable connecting the headset to the PC
- Cable can be uncoiled up to 1.8 meters with adjustable length to fit your setup
- A steel loop (Loop hook) allows you to combine multiple retractable cables to expand or enhance your playing area
- High quality, durable materials and silent steel spring when unwound ensure a comfortable experience
- Retractable and 360° rotation: The cable holder rotates 360° and retracts to follow the natural movements of the player
Universal (All VR headsets)
Delivery to your door / Pickup Points
100% Secure (PayPal, CC, AMEX, iDEAL...)
Cables are no longer a constraint
Ensure a comfortable gaming experience with this innovative cable management system to avoid tangling with the cable during sudden movements or rotation on your own. Adjustable cable height to follow the player's intuitive movements and automatically retract.
Improved cable life
With this accessory designed specifically for virtual reality headset cables, you can increase the life and quality of your cables by reducing the risk of twisting and damage.
Easy to install
Easy installation and several ways to attach:
- Stick" installation: Sticks to stick on your wall/ceiling.
- Hook" installation (recommended): Drill the wall/ceiling, put a peg in, screw your hook into the peg.
In the box
- (6) Cable management systems
- (8) Adhesive hooks
- (8) Ceiling hooks
- (6) Screw plugs
- (2) Hexagonal spanners
- (1) Loop hook
Based on 2 reviews
The instruction manual is a bit vague luckily the online help is better. But it has everything to make the experience less tangled.
Great product, easy to set up.
- Universal (All VR headsets)
Until virtual reality headsets are all wireless, VR enthusiasts have to deal with a long cable that can get in the way during the immersive experience. You can manage the cable by stepping over it and turning on your own, but there are solutions to accommodate this. The most practical and reliable solution is to hang the cable from the ceiling.
Hanging the cable from the ceiling
Attaching the cable directly to the ceiling involves purchasing a dedicated accessory with a clever system of pulleys and drop-down hangers. Regardless of the VR headset you use, you need to install and configure your retractable ceiling cables correctly.
First plan how you want to route your PC cable through the ceiling and back down to the headset so you have enough room to move around.
Drill the ceiling and install the hooks on which the attachment systems will be positioned, then pass the virtual reality headset cable through the pulleys and test the installation. If necessary, you can adjust the length of the drop cables.
Thanks to the retractable cabling on each hook, you should have plenty of room to manoeuvre without too much slack to get tangled up.